This wedding quaich comes in a presentation box, ready to be wrapped and presented to the happy couple. It has a beautifully simple wedding congratulations message. But we think it would add the icing on the cake to have it engraved with their names and the date of the wedding. This could be done inside, on the base of the cup. Wouldn’t that just be the perfect gift? One very happy customer thought so, and it went all the way to America.
It is such a perfect gift to send from Scotland to any country in the world as the quaich has a long history here in old Caledonia. As long ago as 1589 King James VI of Scotland sent Anne of Denmark a quaich as a wedding gift. This tradition continues today, and a quaich is probably the most popular wedding memento here in Scotland. Some couples drink from the quaich as part of the wedding celebrations, symbolizing that they are now sharing their lives as they share a toast from the same loving cup.
A wedding usually takes a long time to organise, and so we hope you can remember to order your quaich with enough time to have it engraved. This is only around seven working days, but we recommend ordering it a few weeks before the wedding so that you can avoid any last minute stress.
What is a Quaich?
Not sure what a quaich is? Find out by clicking here: What Is A Quaich?
Perfect present for the wedding couple
Finely made from lead-free pewter
Comes in presentation box
Engraved with our computer controlled diamond tipped engraving machine
Good choice of fonts for text engraving, or supply your own in .ttf format
Personal logos can be engraved if you send us suitably clear graphics
Read full details on our Engraving Information
|Dimensions (Approx)||Contact us for dimensions|
Great service and product Review by Alan
- This was a wedding gift for a Belgian/Swedish/Ukrainian wedding and was wonderfully received. It was a talking point amongst guests and was delivered promptly. I have absolutely no complaints! (Posted on 17/10/2016)
Bonnie quaich Review by Joyce Cook
- This quaich was sent to New York as a wedding present. The wedding was on Saturday 10th Sept and the newlyweds loved it!! Shopping online with you was so easy from start to finish!! Delivery was super fast and the quaich was in a lovely box with a wee story about the quaich itself (I glued this inside the lid) Thankyou so much (Posted on 12/09/2016)
Excellent customer service Review by Susan Davis
- I ordered this quaich as a leaving gift and liked the idea of having our company logo engraved. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The logo was multicoloured and complex but they helped me create a logo that could be engraved and it looks fantastic. (Posted on 17/08/2016)
Wedding Quaich with engraving Review by Edyth Campbell
Ordered this Quaich late on Saturday night and it arrived on the Tuesday. The Quaich is beautiful and also the engraving. What fantastic service!!. The Welsh couple absolutely loved it. I have been telling everyone about this Company and the amazing service and would definately buy from them again without hesitation.
Thank you so much to everyone involved with my order for your exceptional service. (Posted on 15/08/2016)
Quaich bought as wedding present Review by Margaret
- Really delighted with this quaich. I bought it for a Scottish friends wedding as a reminder of home since she lives in England now. It's beautifully engraved. (Posted on 29/06/2016)
Excellent Service Review by Maureen Hodgson
- Thank you for your assistance with my order. The quaich arrived safe and sound and is a beautiful product better than I had expected. The personalised engraving makes this a special gift. The speedy response was also 10 out of 10. Unfortunately during transport the presentation box arrived damaged. An email to customer services sorted this problem out and a new box was dispatched that day. I am a happy customer who would gladly recommend your company to family and friends. (Posted on 21/04/2016)
Highly recomend. Review by Dave Atkinson
Ordered a wedding quaich 3 days before needing to go down to England for the wedding. Rang up first to check as it was Easter Monday. Was advised to have it sent by Royal Mail special delivery as there was no collection that day. It arrived on the Wednesday. Excellent product with the extra engraving in the bowl part. Excellent customer service and lovely product which was very well received by the bride & groom. It was presented to them at the end of the bestman's speech and they drank a single malt dram from it!
Would highly recommend buyaquaich.com and will probably now buy more quaichs as presents due to the excellent service and product. (Posted on 13/04/2016)
Wedding Quaich Review by Lesley Davidsom
Beautiful product, great customer service
Very fast delivery
Would highly recommend buyaquaich
Bride & groom delighted with it (Posted on 28/01/2016)
Great thank you Review by Robbie
- Very happy with our quaich present for our Indian friends a bit of Scottish and Indian fusion. (Posted on 26/01/2016)
Just amazing Review by Christina Wells
- Could not recommend this company higher! We ordered our quaich last minute and the lovely people from buyaquaich were able to make sure we received it well before our wedding! And it is beautiful! × (Posted on 12/08/2015)
Wedding Quaich with engraving Review by Ross
- Lovely engraving, easy to order online, friendly staff with good communication. Arrived exactly as described in good time. (Posted on 11/08/2015)
Beautiful wedding gift. Review by Terry Morton
- This is a beautiful and unusual wedding gift (for a Welsh couple!) and is exactly as described. Lovely engraving. My enquiry was dealt with swiftly by the excellent customer sevice team, so full marks to them! (Posted on 06/06/2014)
Good service Review by Alison McEwan
- Wedding quaich arrived promptly, nicely gift boxed and matching description. Very pleased with service. Now on its way to America... (Posted on 19/09/2013)